Need for Speed SHIFT
Released in 2009 as one of three Need for Speed titles, Need for Speed: Shift is a significant departure from previous Need for Speed titles. Developed by Slightly Mad Studios, Shift is more focused on simulation racing than the arcade racing of previous titles and placing heavy emphasis on simulating the driver experience rather than style. Need for Speed: Shift is being described as a racing game built by racers for racers.
Guides and tutorials
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Dates: September 15th (North America), September 22nd (Europe)
- Available on: XBOX 360™, PlayStation3®, Playstation® Portable, and PC-DVD
- Interior View: Featuring detailed and fully functional cockpit that is also customizable.
- Realistic Physics Engine
- Damage Model
- Full Replay Mode
- Visual and Performance Customization
- 16 car races
- Real world tracks